Match Thread Everton v Nottingham Forest - Pre-Match Chat, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

always say we should vary our goal options, from beyond the box or within, even for the crosses coming in to target those area, not just aim at DCL 90% of the time

Am I allowed to hate Jack Harrison? I’m sure he’s a lovely lad off the pitch but I hate him. And we are 100% signing him.
Hasn't been the usual terrible for me so far, and I've been rather solid with critique previous. Got the impression the side is on orders to play through gomes completely all game today.

Am I allowed to hate Jack Harrison? I’m sure he’s a lovely lad off the pitch but I hate him. And we are 100% signing him.

Always thought he was decent and quite skillful at Leeds. He's as unglamorous as they come. Kilbane is a trickier winger.

Gomes is connecting everything, he’s not amazing but he’s doing the simple stuff to keep the ball moving. But he needs to get off set pieces
He actually provides an option to play the ball into. Not perfect, but he helps in that regard. The rest just scatter like scared rats