Match Thread Everton v Nottingham Forest - Pre-Match Chat, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The biggest issue is that again in the final third the performance has been woeful. Bad decisions every time, it was even a bad decision from gana to shoot given he had previously only scored once from long range in his last 99 attempts.

We need to sort out the decision making and take the game to them the same second half but with much more composure.

Luck on our side so far, 2 penalty decisions that would have been given earlier in the season.
Really need a second to change the game and I reckon we'd finish 4-0, but as usual we are providing the other side's confidence.

Not for me. Less than a yard away, common sense needs to be used and rightly it was.

We're certainly trying, severely lacking any kind of quality in the top half of the pitch and our deliveries have been absolutely shocking.

But they're trying, they're working hard and are trying to stick at the task. A 2nd goal I reckon would finish this Forest side off.

we
can’t get the second goal we don’t play good two halves