Match Thread Everton v Nottingham Forest - Pre-Match Chat, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Given the 100s of stone wallers we’ve had waved away including the infamous clatternberg derby disgrace… I’d say we are still a long way off it being evened out.

Pure karma for that corrupt mess of a “consultant” that Garden Centre FC have employed.
Should stick to acting like a wooden biff on gladiators

Yeah but it’s nothing to do with levelling things up with us is it? Things that have happened to us in seasons past don’t have anything to do with decisions happening on the pitch now.

I’m obviously glad they didn’t get it but I know how outraged I’d be if it was us on the other side of those decisions, they are as clear cut as they get.

The ref was atrocious for us as well as them, zero consistency for any decision, they’ve got a nerve cryarsing about that tbh.

Great result, bang average performance.

Will take the same on weds and Saturday please toffees.

Missed ganas goal as I ducked when he was shooting, along with the rest of the park end 😜🤣 Gerrin there!

Bang average is a very generous description
Dreadful is a better one
No quality apart from Branthwaite

👌

everton-fc-v-nottingham-forest-premier-league.jpg

Watch this game be replayed cause of the decisions like the rs wanted for spurs lol
If this gets replayed then we should have RS A, Spurs A, City H, Fulham A replayed at the bare minimum.

Sniff it you scab poverty-shaming muppets, I think your sisters are on heat and want your throbbing length.