Match Thread Everton v Nottingham Forest - Pre-Match Chat, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
16th Everton played 33, points 30, GD -14.
17th forest played 34, points 26, GD -18.

luton away, sheff utd at home. We've the rs at goodison next and brentford away then a real soul destroyer arsenal away last day.
4 points one way or the other from luton and sheff utd should see us safe.
You’ve got to change your avatar, I cannot take absolutely anything you post seriously now ffs 😂😂😂

Missed the game as I had to travel, but just seen highlights/goals/etc. Maybe I shouldn't watch any more if it means we win ffs

If we were in Notts' place we'd be rightfully livid, no idea how 2 of those weren't pens with the handball being one that you can see being given but it's a soft one. The tackles are just reckless by Young.

Hope Beto's okay.

We all laugh, but let's be honest... They're probably right.
The Luton fan stuff doesn’t make any sense in the context of the game. If I was a Luton fan I’d prefer a draw. As much as I sympathise with the fact that none of them where given, posting that is beyond stupid for multiple reasons.

Anyway. Gave MOM to Beto because I thought his movement and hold up play changed the game when Forest were getting on top. And I hope he’s OK.

Gana is probably the right answer though, superb today.

16th Everton played 33, points 30, GD -14.
17th forest played 34, points 26, GD -18.

luton away, sheff utd at home. We've the rs at goodison next and brentford away then a real soul destroyer arsenal away last day.
4 points one way or the other from luton and sheff utd should see us safe.
Brentford is at home.