Match Thread Everton v Nottingham Forest - Pre-Match Chat, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Apparently their fans were chanting ‘same old scousers, always cheating’ when Beto was down, did anyone hear that?

Why is it always the midlands clubs who have the worst taste? They sing ‘feed the scousers’ like Liverpool isn’t one of the best cities in the country. Like the midlands isn’t one big armpit, they need to have a word with themselves.

Apparently their fans were chanting ‘same old scousers, always cheating’ when Beto was down, did anyone hear that?

Why is it always the midlands clubs who have the worst taste? They sing ‘feed the scousers’ like Liverpool isn’t one of the best cities in the country. Like the midlands isn’t one big armpit, they need to have a word with themselves.

Because they are simpletons. Zero wit nor charm. A bit like ForeverBlue92.

The first clear kick in the back of the leg or the second worse one you think weren't pens?
I don’t think the kick in the back of the leg is, no. I think he played it a bit which led in part to him not getting it. It was not hard enough for the reaction. The handball no as well. The other yes I do think it is a penalty, so 2-1. Not feeling sorry for them, they have called us cheats and we’ve had the same kind of thing happen to us. Case closed.

I don’t think the kick in the back of the leg is, no. I think he played it a bit which led in part to him not getting it. It was not hard enough for the reaction. The handball no as well. The other yes I do think it is a penalty, so 2-1. Not feeling sorry for them, they have called us cheats and we’ve had the same kind of thing happen to us. Case closed.
All of the incidents Young was involved with were penalties; we'd all have been screaming if they'd gone against us.

The Tarks one wasn't, there was nothing in that