Match Thread Everton v Nottingham Forest - Pre-Match Chat, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lads at this point I feel sorry about warrington. He is desperately trying to get in to the first team. He just loves this club, just look at his insta stories. Amazing lad but I don’t know if he is able for pl football. He and beto have been evertonians since they were really young and have great passion

Scrappy win, will take that all day. Not enough of them this season. Defended well as a team. Special mentions to Branthwaite and Gueye. I thought Doucoure run out of gas and should have been replaced last 20. When we passed through the line I thought Forest were easy to bypass but we didn’t do enough of it. Fans were brilliant but we need more for Wednesday night. A win would just see us to the finish line I think.

Fantastic win. Just what the Dr ordered. Gana MOM for me, mainly for his goal as it calmed us down, but he also did well breaking things up. Branthwaite also played well I think. Our passing is atrocious, but whatever. Another 3pts should do it I think.

We were lucky thar we had Anthony ('i'm going to try to make no decisions all game') Taylor reffing. Another ref could have given all three and it's hard to argue against the third. But (thankfully) Taylor is prpobably the weakest ref out of a very week/spineless bunch who's default position is to do nothing/not give a foul no matter what. Three more points should do it now and maybe even 1 (if that's against Luton).