Match Thread Everton v Sheffield United - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Overpaid, over mollycoddled asssholes. Give me Peter Reid, Andy Gray, Bob Latchford, and my true heroes, Alan Ball, Brian Labone and Joe Royle
and Dave Hickson.... remember the Man Utd cup tie and Davey coming on a minute or so after the rest of the team for the second half with blood still pouring from the head injury he received in the first period.He defied that injury to run the United defence ragged and go on to score the winning goal. If I can find out how to post it on here I will let you hear my Sports Report" match of the day" tribute I did at Dave's funeral service at the Anglican Cathedral

and Dave Hickson.... remember the Man Utd cup tie and Davey coming on a minute or so after the rest of the team for the second half with blood still pouring from the head injury he received in the first period.He defied that injury to run the United defence ragged and go on to score the winning goal. If I can find out how to post it on here I will let you hear my Sports Report" match of the day" tribute I did at Dave's funeral service at the Anglican Cathedral
I had the pleasure of growing up near Peter Farrell, and accompanying him on the 46A bus to see Rovers at Milltown. Talk about passion for Everton and Rovers! RIP my friend - that's him in my avatar. BTW Rovers are top of the league over here. Some reason for being happy.!!

Why were we playing with five at the back? Basically it was 5-3-2 what kind of formation is that against the relegated Sheff U?

Ancelloti said at press today, he is not a magician, not easy telling so called footballers to kick a ball forwards, jesus wept.
...Barney has been found out. In fairness to him, the shower of losers currently wearing our jersey would shame any manager. Yes, I cut them slack on the awful Blue Chrimbo panto pick (The Mikado, FFS!)...but the sooner this bunch of faux footballers jump in an appropriately coloured skip (that'd be a fairy-pink one btw)...the better. I have never disliked an Everton team like I dislike this one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back