Everton v Southampton. 4th April at 15.00.

Level of arsed abar Everton?

• Tuesday in work

Votes: 41 33.6%
  • Office temp just posted her holiday bikini photos on Facebook

Votes: 49 40.2%
  • Break up tomorrow for summer holidays

Votes: 14 11.5%
  • Chrimbo

Votes: 18 14.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Obvs I didn't read so I don't know if megahead mentioned it but we've won all 3 games after an international break this season.

Southampton have won 2, drawn 1.

So anything could happen really.

Fancy us to carry on our winning run,going 2-1 win with a draw at worst,alan mcinally is watching this in the sky studios

Great stuff apart from the well weird bit in the middle where you 'ran the rule' over Southampton's players in a serious manner.

Pipe these shoitebags right down so I can go into work on Monday and not have to threaten people with violence again.

Cheers x

Good stuff chico.damn them holiday rules and the helmets in the fluorescent shirts.that joke about the pilot made me laugh.Should be a good match this

This Lukaku agent business is really adding to the ray of sunshine that has been this season. Honestly I need a win tomorrow so I can think of Everton and not wince.

And nice preview by the way.

Did Lukaku pass his fitness test does anyone know,or is the test still going on with it been an Everton fitness test lol

I liked it @chicoazul in fact the preview bordered on world class mate. Get yourself a better agent, an improved contract, a chance to write some CL previews and the stars the limit for you.

Heart says 2-1 win, head says we will get smashed 3-1 so probably end up 0-0. In work until 4 so I'm hoping that by the time I get out and find the nearest watering hole we will be 17-0 up and I can watch us consolidate and keep it tight at the back 2nd half as we romp home to an 18-0 victory. COYB!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back