Everton v Southampton. 4th April at 15.00.

Level of arsed abar Everton?

• Tuesday in work

Votes: 41 33.6%
  • Office temp just posted her holiday bikini photos on Facebook

Votes: 49 40.2%
  • Break up tomorrow for summer holidays

Votes: 14 11.5%
  • Chrimbo

Votes: 18 14.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I look at the table, and our positions re: Southampton are reversed from where they should be. Bring me the head of the man responsible for this.

Southampton's success can be attributed to two factors.

They had the foresight to establish a very successful academy.

They had the good fortune to be rescued from administration in 2009 by DMWSL 613 Limited, the holding company of the wealthy German/Swiss Liebherr family.

The obvious conclusion is that we should go into administration. Get a move on, Bill.

...I wouldn't mind seeing Naismith up top supported by Barkley. Saying that, I reckon RM will go with Kone. Funny with Barkley and Naismith that he's either being playing both or none of late. Not sure of fitness elsewhere, but if Kone starts I hope he goes for one or the other, playing Lennon (right) and Osman (left).

IT'S @chicoazul TIME

GET INTO THESE UTTER UTTER OVERHYPED CRAP HAIRED UTTER BELLS EVERTON

and that's just the fans.

8-0 Everton

Everton 8 Southampton 0. Rings a bell, that. I'm sure I didn't dream it

Actually, I've got happy memories of playing them. I went down there on a midweek night many years ago on the train from London.
Ran into a lot of Blues and we left a bit early 'cos we were getting beat 2-1 and there was an early train back we could catch. One of our lads
heard on his radio ten minutes out that it finished 2-2. Tommy Wright equalised late on. Cheered us up no end.

I don't have an opinion on this this game. Nothing would surprise me. We're very predictable but they're not but if they don't turn up
I think we'll be OK.

....these are a good side, they have won 11 and drawn 2 of their 15 games against bottom half teams and have only conceded 11 goals on the road. They were far superior to us in the game at their place. Saying that, the shackles are off and we can enjoy our footy to a certain extent. If we are positive and get the crowd behind us we can win.

Southampton like to play football we do well against teams who don't just park the bus
2-0 to the Blues

Southampton may play attractive football, but they don't give many goals away. They haven't let in two goals away from home since the first game of the season - at Liverpool.

They have conceded just 21 goals in 30 games, the fewest in the league. And they are still playing for a place in Europe. I expect them to press high up the field, a style that we have struggled against this season.

They haven't been involved in European football this season, but several players have been away on international games. It sounds like a tough game to me.

PS Southampton have already achieved an 8-0 result this season.

Last edited:

What a place!

CBvYp_MUMAA0-Ql.jpg:large

Dont want to see Ross or Naismith up front. Will be Kone, and play Ross just behind him, put Naimsith on the bench

Everton are top of the table for games won, 3 games 9 points, on goal difference too for games after the international break. Be nice to continue that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back