Match Thread Everton v Southampton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Soton 2-0. Lampard out. Baines as assistant for 4-6 weeks. Silence from board about internal affairs. Relegation finally confirmed.

There is not one atom of me that believes we can win.

Gentle reminder for those that are lucky enough to attend.

FmF9rkfX0AAUR4I

Your voice matters, please, be respectful, but make your voice heard, OUR club is on its knees and we, the fans, are the only people who can lift it up again.

This club is screwed if Fans think going to the game, and just sitting in your seat for a half an hour after it has ended is going to change anything or send a message.

Not going at all is much more effective.

Arsenal supporters make you lot look weak willed.

I'm gonna go to the game. Cheer on the team. Then perfectly respectfully sit there for only a half hour and leave?

This is the softest version of civil disobedience I've ever seen. I'm not saying get yourself arrested over a football club. But this will change nothing.

Are you going to help with the clean up too? Haha

Has to set up in a 532 also stop that mad pressing emptying the midfield. My absolute fear is we have done better against big teams away when they come on to us we need to be better on the ball play quicker pressure Saints who will sit in and be hard to beat(and those are the teams we have struggled against). How many times have we penned a team in at home this season? That used to be regular at Goodison. We have to win it's a must win, please win!

This club is screwed if Fans think going to the game, and just sitting in your seat for a half an hour after it has ended is going to change anything or send a message.

I'm gonna go to the game. Cheer on the team. Then perfectly respectfully sit there for only a half hour and leave?

This is the softest version of civil disobedience I've ever seen. I'm not saying get yourself arrested over a football club. But this will change nothing.

What do you recommend mamba??

Calvert-Lewin-Everton.jpg

Defeat here is unthinkable, so please Everton, do all our blood pressures a favour.

COYB

Goats 11 to start :

Pickford
Collyman - Coady - Tarks - Myko
Gana - Onana
Gordon - McNeil - Gray
Dominic Calvert-Lewin​
Do not adjust your sets, that really is Dwight McNeil at 10.
A nice touch there, Making the most of our strikers name to give us a bit more faith with our 13 man line up.
Definitely given me more faith now !!

But I will also be more worried when 3 strikers suddenly go off injured...

0-2. Southampton are at least trying to improve their team. Meanwhile we are doing absolutely nothing.

Lampard gets the boot. We then go to West Ham the following week and win. Moyes duly gets sacked and a few weeks later he ends up back with us.

Peaceful protest is allowed in this country.

Would you rather we started popping heads?

You just sit there and sneer, meanwhile I will go and try to make a difference to this football club.

I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom I provide, then questions the manner in which I provide it. I’d prefer you just said thank you and went on your way. Otherwise, I’d suggest you pick up a weapon and stand a post.

All this talk of relegation processions by the kopites outside our BMD stadium in May is laughable.

We are just a few points off 12th.

If we fans get behind the players in the same way that we did at the back end of last season then we will hammer Southampton on Saturday and we will be well clear of the relegation zone.

Status
Not open for further replies.