• Abdoulaye Doucoure

• Iliman NDiaye

• Beto

• Ashley Young 62'

• Jack Harrison 62'

• Tim Iroegbunam 79'

Results are only viewable after voting.
The record books will show a loss.

Can’t believe anyone is still trying to find ways to defend that style of play. At home, to essentially the worst team in the league.

Standards have truly dropped within our fan base.

Just saying that looking at a possession stat without breaking it down further is silly but I wouldn't expect anything more than someone who regularly proves to be a dimwit.

I can pluck stats that make us look better than Southampton such as shots we had compared to them, despite the 'POsSEsSion!!!!'. Doesn't mean anything. Both teams were crap and we played a side that had 2/11 first team players if everyone was fit (McNeil and Ndiaye).

Agendas are strong though and will not die until Dyche is out.

Everton now ruining mid week aswel as weekends
I think the most damning thing about all this for me is the complete and total absence of emotion when he missed. Because it was so utterly predictable, it wasn’t a shock in any way. Same as the loss the other day; 2-0 up and I was so sure we’d lose that I wasn’t all that fuming when the 3rd went in; if anything, it seemed a mercy that it wasn’t super late.

Nah. They're horrible wage thieves too. There's a couple of exceptions but the majority of them are just as accountable for this as the bellend in the dugout and I'm sick of them getting a pass.
Mate you can’t just keep blaming the players for every manager. You keep hiring crap managers, you get crap results especially when 5 of the squad tonight have only signed this summer

Defenders do give free kicks away you know from time to time?

Several times? Sorry not sure about that.

Remind me again how we got on against Villa. Clean sheet was it? Top full back performances all on show yes?

You have a very strange desire to say he's not good enough when it's blatantly obvious Young and Coleman are worse.
It’s not just that he’s not good enough, it’s ridiculous and damaging to throw him into a cesspit like this when he might be good enough in the future.

It’s just a really sad indictment of where we are. We’re hardly sat on Cafu here are we?!

I hope as much as anyone if he comes in that he absolutely smashes it but we absolutely shouldn’t be in this position.

Looks really good when he’s running onto/with the ball. Quite uncomfortable on it besides that and misplaced a fair few passes.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back