• Jesper Lindstrom

• Abdoulaye Doucoure

• Iliman NDiaye

• Beto

• Ashley Young 62'

• Jack Harrison 62'

• Tim Iroegbunam 79'

Results are only viewable after voting.
I bet Southampton can't believe their luck. They passed it about for fun and we just watched. We couldn't string 3 passes together.

'Days ...
Spot on summary. Thing is Dyche doesn't want us to string 3 passes together. Hump to the forward regardless bypassing every other player on the pitch. When on the rare occasion we do produce a couple of passes then that usually breaks down due to lack of support

Mate you can’t just keep blaming the players for every manager. You keep hiring crap managers, you get crap results especially when 5 of the squad tonight have only signed this summer
This manager is a joke. But a big chunk of that team have stolen a living from this club for years and they should be chased out of the club to. It disguts me that they've poisoned my Everton with their presence for so long.

Wind it in, mate. I detest Dyche but we changed the team, had very little on the bench and still should have gone through. We didn’t, and it’s crap, especially so because of the meff ultimately responsible but this isn’t the time for that kind of crowing.

Vardy’s 94th minute winner at the weekend will be a different story, though.
If we go 1-0 down in the 4th minute it will be all over...

Ultimately, the biggest concern for me is still the fact that we just aren't anywhere near composed & clinical enough in the oppos final third. I just cant get over how difficult we find it to just put the ball in the back of the net when it's actually easier to score..

I think the most damning thing about all this for me is the complete and total absence of emotion when he missed. Because it was so utterly predictable, it wasn’t a shock in any way. Same as the loss the other day; 2-0 up and I was so sure we’d lose that I wasn’t all that fuming when the 3rd went in; if anything, it seemed a mercy that it wasn’t super late.
Ya it's a bad sign when we are getting totally desensitised with it all

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back