Match Thread Everton v Southampton - Tuesday 17th September - 19:45

-.webp

ES.webp

Enjoyed going back for the Roma and Doncaster games (even despite the Brighton and Spurs results inbetween) but I can’t be done with going after the last two games, just doesn’t feel worth spending £25 to go and be pissed off if they don’t turn up and win, especially on the back of a day in work that will also likely piss me off

Thanks to our awesome ticket office or ticketmaster they’ve bollocksed up my tickets. Have two ST’s and am in the auto cup scheme. No issue at all for the Doncaster game but seemingly they had a payment failure - same card details so no real reason for a failure. I was away working in Canada and didn’t see the email and now they’ve sold my tickets. Missed two home games in over 30-odd seasons. Try to ring them and the office is closed at 3.05pm despite their opening hours being till 4pm.
Email them and you get zero response. Applied for a season ticket transfer (one seat to the right) in April time....5 months later still no response.

As a business this Club is absolutely embarrassingly bad.
Any new owner has a humongous task in getting us fit for purpose.

Wondering if in the unlikely event that we lose to Southampton, will the pressure on Dyche to be sacked be greater?

But likely this game is gonna be a drawn game!!!!

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back