• Jesper Lindstrom

• Abdoulaye Doucoure

• Iliman NDiaye

• Beto

• Ashley Young 62'

• Jack Harrison 62'

• Tim Iroegbunam 79'

Results are only viewable after voting.
You're correct of course, but they'll pass their way back to the Championship just like Burnley last year.
Hopefully they finish low because we are likely to be in and around them, they are clearly the better side and at the weekend they play Ipswich and we play away to Leicester, Dyche will have us cut adrift in no time....

Dyche has to go... dead man walking, just prolonging the inevitable.

Totally bored. southampton have the ball for 5 mins, we win it back and lose possession within 20 secs, rinse and repeat

It's so confusing. It's like we give the ball back to the team on purpose so we just sit back and counter attack but totally rubbish when we do. Its laughable playing the long ball gane when we can't do it. .

Dyche is just pushing his luck and hoping to get enough points to scrape to stay up. He not got a clue on how to play football properly in the modern game.

I hope I'm wrong and someone does get rid of him but i think moshiri has zero interest in the club now, he's only getting a pittance back when he sells so it means nothing to him being at the bottom of the league.
a pittance? 500M! ok Selling a premier league team not a championship side. That makes a few millions less

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back