Votes: 49 21.4%
  • Getting to wear that crap polo you paid too much for in Cricket

Votes: 5 2.2%
  • More blimps

Votes: 19 8.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
well done everton - outdone ourselves there. that's possibly the worst of the lot. lukaku has not been passed the ball once in a remotely good position all half. spurs have played well fair play, but we have two defensive minded centre mids and there is still a massive gap between defence and midfield.

well done everton - outdone ourselves there. that's possibly the worst of the lot. lukaku has not been passed the ball once in a remotely good position all half. spurs have played well fair play, but we have two defensive minded centre mids and there is still a massive gap between defence and midfield.
I am a massive Lukaku supporter but he has been strolling around like he can't be bothered. He didn't even bother to close down Lloris when he was well outside his area, just eased off and let him dribble back into the box and pick it up.

This is the last game of the season. We are absolutely woeful, have been pretty much all season. Have zero faith Martinez can turn this around next year. Ffs, show some pride playing at home!
Mate about 50% of our fans accept this, why would the hired hands care?

I am a massive Lukaku supporter but he has been strolling around like he can't be bothered. He didn't even bother to close down Lloris when he was well outside his area, just eased off and let him dribble back into the box and pick it up.

he's been strolling around mainly because the ball hasn't been in the spurs half.

So predictable. Changing my vote in the poll to No Everton as they are officially doing my head in.

There's not much to suggest that it's all going to be sweetness and light come August either.

Totally outplayed basicly too deep no width Spurs are show boating wrong line up again by RM being shown up embarrassing - no midfield other than Osman and a bemused Ross Barkley what have exactly have Barry and McCarthy fit into the midfield quartet sod all Barry needed a rest, needs three subs in the 2nd half!

Looks like Besic was warming up at half time, might be coming on. We need to get closer to the Spurs players, we are just letting them walk through us.

Also they are doubling up on Coleman down our right hand side, we need to sort that out

That's the thing mate, playing with 2 DM yet I could fit my big fat arse between the gap of defence and them. Clueless first half but tbh we haven't strung a full 90 minute performance together many times this season so I'm expecting a come back of sorts.

Cheers lads

_83201359_br.jpg

We are so easy to play against nowadays. I don't understand why our backline sit so deep today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back