Match Thread Everton v Spurs. 3rd Jan at 1600.

How do we make Everton boss?

• Sort the goalkeeper out

Votes: 183 41.4%
  • Get Jagielka in and the defence sorted

Votes: 83 18.8%
  • Change the Manager

Votes: 42 9.5%
  • Show some patience with the young team

Votes: 56 12.7%
  • I just watch the games and can't be arsed with all this

Votes: 35 7.9%
  • I'm a Chinese spam robot you ted

Votes: 43 9.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a time and a place and edging nearer and nearer to your own goal is not it, however stylish and boss you do it.

He knew what he was doing, did you notice Howard and Besic, Howard wasnt screaming at him and Besic even ran away from him, thats how much faith they had in his ability, I thought it was superb, not quite sure why some people are actually fuming.

He knew what he was doing, did you notice Howard and Besic, Howard wasnt screaming at him and Besic even ran away from him, thats how much faith they had in his ability, I thought it was superb, not quite sure why some people are actually fuming.
Because fuming, booing and inventing all manner of ludicrous things to get angry about makes normal people into Uberfans it would seem.
They know so much about what the team should be doing that it makes their little winkies ridgid whenever the players/manager deviate from the plan then have spent hours setting up on FIFA

I wasn't; I was speculating why a section of the Park End might be. If the spurs player (son?) had kept his jockeying legal, then who knows what would've happened.

any way the Reff gave him a get out of jail free(kick) card.
#blusheswerespared.

I wasn't; I was speculating why a section of the Park End might be. If the spurs player (son?) had kept his jockeying legal, then who knows what would've happened.

any way the Reff gave him a get out of jail free(kick) card.
#blusheswerespared.
Are we berating John Stones - I mean £40m John Stones - for a hypothetical situation where he lost the ball and gave away a goal now?

Because if we are then that is next level Everton biff stuff and I am mighty impressed.

I'm agog. When you take a step back it's magical really.

John don't do that there as I've paid £45 so I'm entitled to not be nervous.

I'm paying your wages John, put it out for a throw in right now. LISTEN TO ME JOHN.
Then people wonder why England aren't as good as other teams at keeping the ball. The fans don't like it. We finally get a cultured, ball playing centre half and people are on his back for doing what he does best.
Hope he never goes but I could understand it if he done one to Spain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back