Everton v Stoke. Boxing Day at 15.00.

How long did you Selection Boxes used to last?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Much as I hate to nit pick, but the seal was found in a field in Warrington, not St Helens. Got into Sankey Brook from the Mersey. Oh yes, the Blues back to winning ways with this one (pretty please?). 2-0.

Great preview @chicoazul and Merry Christmas, I hope you get a nice new pair of trabs. My head says this will be a crap game, more frustration and a dire performance. But screw what my head thinks as it's just a fat blob of nothingness. I will follow my heart instead which says it will be one of those magical performances where once in a blue moon everything's falls into place and we win 8-1 resulting in Hughes having to resign.

Much as I hate to nit pick, but the seal was found in a field in Warrington, not St Helens. Got into Sankey Brook from the Mersey. Oh yes, the Blues back to winning ways with this one (pretty please?). 2-0.
Newton-le-Willows according to the papers. Even a confused seal knows better than to get lost in Warrington.

Hope for some effort at least on Friday.

Merry Christmas everyone. Thank you to @chicoazul for his selfless dedication to providing us with pre match build up entertainment. This is a wonderful, wonderful club we all support. I have SO much affection for it.

2-1 to Stoke

Stoke supporters preparing to board their coach for Goodison :
1803311-morlock1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back