Everton v Stoke City. 27 Aug at 1500.

Stoke?

• Sound enough

Votes: 34 10.9%
  • Scruffy

Votes: 134 43.1%
  • Never been

Votes: 46 14.8%
  • LOL @ Phil Taylor losing his Queen's honour the sexpesting fat pathetic slug

Votes: 97 31.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's not even talking about us, just in general he waffles on about nonsense, interupts people and then takes about 20 minutes to get his words out.
Without a shadow of a doubt, Garth Crooks is the most nauseating football pundit on tv, he's even more obnoxious than Adrian Chiles... I didn't think that was possible.

Could have been more than 1-0, thought Given had a very good game for them, and of course that last-second clearance off the line by that human Thunderbird

Misleading result for me today. We should have got one or two more goals from the chances we had. I'm quite happy with the team performance, this would have been easily a draw with last season's attitude, we've got clearly another mindset.

I loved Gueye, Holgate and Williams. Bolasie seems promising, although in the first half I'm not completely sure if he even touched a ball or not. Lukaku a little bit clumsy. Barkley lost. Oh, and I don't like Kone.

2 wins in a row at Goodison, when did we last do that ! Happy days.

I voted Gueye, I thought Barry's first half performance was excellent as well. Holgate ensuring that we don't have to worry about when Coleman will be returning. Jags in good form, only his distribution let him down a couple of times. Bolasie very exciting to watch, taking men on again and again, just needs to improve his crossing and we'll have a hell of a player.

Stekelenburg, Williams, Gueye all really good (who was knocking the transfer business again?). We're getting the breaks of luck going our way now. Always a good sign.

And there we have it, despite not signing the big names everyone was led to believe we were, We've signed three quality players...well so far so good, for next to nothing by today's standards. This is a long term project and to me it looks like we're moving in the right direction. I'm aware that Man City and Chelsea bought success via investment quicker than we probably will but we're just too late to the party regarding financial fair play. For all Kenwrights faults he wouldn't sell his play thing to any old charlatan.

Status
Not open for further replies.