Everton v Stoke City. Saturday 30th October @ 15.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
New pointy finger celebration from THE YAK shocker.

_49719332_yakubu466pa.jpg

Look at his muscles! Oooof

Do think Pennant needs to be playing on that right for you. Etherington doesnt have a good day, you end up a little short wide (a bit like we do).

Always like Stoke. You'll be fine for this season.

pennant does play wide right but hes bin ill this week so didnt quite make the starting 11 hes been our best player in recent weeks takes a lot of the work on etherington because. like you said if he has a bad day, what rarely happens, and pennant isnt playing then we have no threat.

Stoke are a [Poor language removed] side.

We won, but we was [Poor language removed], Yakubu is utter [Poor language removed], £2m from West Ham? I will drive him there myself.

ROUNDWRONG

We do seem to get a bit of a rub of the green against you mate, long may it continue. I like Stoke, I just buzz off the general ignorance about them from media and fans alike who label them as a one dimension team, you're turning into a very decent outfit.
true but in fairness we,ve never really done enough to beat you from the games ive been to, which is most, but we have the rub of the green against other big teams.

Yep we are not liked within the media, we kind of get a buzz from that though it unites the club when everything is against us. The media just see the throw ins and assume we are just a route one team when there is a lot more to the game, even a lot of stoke fans want the throw in eradicated:lol:
playing blackburn a few weeks back and they were terrible we tried to play but we will never get credit off the media. cheers mate.

Seriously?

Hahaha.

When the media climb out of Tottenham's arse at present they might notice that you can knock it about a bit too mate, or ultimately when hopefully you beat either Tottenham or City, which you're more than capable of.

Hope you stick around fella, we've had a few sound Stoke fans on here and some still pop in from time to time.

Hahaha.

When the media climb out of Tottenham's arse at present they might notice that you can knock it about a bit too mate, or ultimately when hopefully you beat either Tottenham or City, which you're more than capable of.

Hope you stick around fella, we've had a few sound Stoke fans on here and some still pop in from time to time.

agreed it is all about Spurs at the minute and Harry Rednapp... slightly disturbing to see it
yes we should of took 4 points from our last two meetings with them but referee blunders in the last minutes so we had to settled with 1

yes i'll defiantly keep appearing from time to time, have a lot of time for everton as a whole i came on earlier in the week and said Everton are probably the only premiership team i actually like, always watch you when ever i get chance so defiantly pop in with a unbiased view:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back