Match Thread Everton v Swansea. 24th Jan at 1330.

What do you identify the Wirral as?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
martinez-jpg.17277

The audacity! The arrogance! The know-how of this picture! Simply phenomenal.

Also, this Guidolin guy has no chance. Lukaku to score a hat-trick.

I would absolutely, 100%, take 65 million for Lukaku. Right now. This window. Hell, before kickoff tomorrow. No, I don't care.

Lukaku has been linked with a 65 million move to Man Utd which is obviously some desperate press cockmuncher trying to get page hits and therefore not true, apart from the bit where Man Utd would probably love him. He’ll be here until summer at least and we need his goals more than the USA needs Donald Trump to be either ruined by a mega scandal or hit by a freak asteroid directly on his swede.

I read the previews. Even though they're crap.

<3

I would absolutely, 100%, take 65 million for Lukaku. Right now. This window. Hell, before kickoff tomorrow. No, I don't care.
Off yer head lad.u will come back to reality soon though hopefully.i wouldn't post again til then though is my advice.

This game has huge stakes. If we dont win it may start to eat our top players motivation up. And there might be slight chance that Bobby would be in danger of losing the dresser.

MUST WIN. Draw or defeat would stamp 'STALLING' into our forehead.

He's played it far too safe in most games this season with two holding midfielders, one natural winger on the right and a centre mid on the left for the majority of the season.
I'm expecting Mirallas and Deulofeu to start tomorrow given how we need a win and all. Anything else would be an exercise in futility.

This game doesn't really matter to be honest.....despite the team we have, we have blown our chances of top 4 because our manager has no clue how to defend.....Wednesday night's game is the only match that matters now....I'm just hoping we get no injuries or red cards tomorrow

He's played it far too safe in most games this season with two holding midfielders, one natural winger on the right and a centre mid on the left for the majority of the season.
I'm expecting Mirallas and Deulofeu to start tomorrow given how we need a win and all. Anything else would be an exercise in futility.
I agree with you. No way will he play miralles and del at City. As I expect cleverly if fit to come in on the left. No excuse not to play them tomorrow against a side in a relegation battle at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back