Match Thread Everton v Swansea. 24th Jan at 1330.

What do you identify the Wirral as?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

And Stoke, Bournemouth, Norwich, Swansea (A) not won against any team above us except the mighty Southampton as it stands.....oh City at home without key players ..in the cup

Erm key player, singular. And way to go: denying your own team a very good win against top opposition.

Big game for us this tomorrow, we need 3 points to keep up with the teams above, if we don't then we will start to be looking behind us, important to get the 3 points for confidence too

Starting teams should reflect our priorities this week.

Swansea game:

Howard
Oviedo Stones Jagielka Galloway
Barry Cleverley
Mirallas Osman Pienaar
Kone

City game:

Robles
Oviedo Stones Funes Mori Baines
Besic Barry
Deulofeu Barkley Lennon
Lukaku

At times like this I'm glad you don't manage Everton mate.

Swansea wouldn't beat that team I named. They're terrible. It'd be a real boost to ring so many changes and go into the City game with 9 or 10 fresh starters.

We can't score enough to beat teams with rom and barkley but you suggest starting kone and osman??? I want first choice tomorrow, first choice on wed, and A FEW changes next sunday.

Lennon and Mirallas tomorrow, Deulofeu and Cleverly on Wednesday.

Possibly Oviedo at RB tomorrow, with Stones there on Wednesday and Mori coming in at CB.

Howard tomorrow and Joel on Wednesday, possibly Joel both days if the current Howard rumours are true.

So by process of elimination, Jags, Stones, Baines, Barry, Besic, Barkley and Lukaku are shoe ins for both games imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back