Match Thread Everton v Swansea. 24th Jan at 1330.

What do you identify the Wirral as?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you see the excitement in here about us getting £8.5m for Naismith? Everyone's an accountant nowadays

And I'd sooner secure the future of the football club than have 1 particular player stay rather than go

Bad me.
Little different though, selling Naismith doesn't set the first team back and being excited by getting a good price for him has us hoping the money will be put towards a better player to replace him.

If the club was in big financial trouble then yes of course we should sell Rom to secure our future but we're not in that position so I don't see the point in saying that?

Hopefully beat the Jacks 2-0. Putting my money on Lukaku and Baines...im full of Vodka and need sleep. Damn you earlyish kick off!!!

The best thing I've achieved for beards is with this preview. Not the preview itself which is as usual a load of samey try-too-hard tripe but with the poll.

It's public so if you click the amount of votes next to the "Merseyside" option you get a detailed list of all the Wirral wools posting on this site.

The correct answer was of course option D : WOOLS.
Shocked and disappointed here.

Here's me proudly telling people that I'm a plazzy because I trusted you and your wool map.

Curls up in fetal positon.

Lennon and Mirallas tomorrow, Deulofeu and Cleverly on Wednesday.

Possibly Oviedo at RB tomorrow, with Stones there on Wednesday and Mori coming in at CB.

Howard tomorrow and Joel on Wednesday, possibly Joel both days if the current Howard rumours are true.

So by process of elimination, Jags, Stones, Baines, Barry, Besic, Barkley and Lukaku are shoe ins for both games imo.
Why wouldn't you have Mirallas in on Wednesday? There's no sensible answer to that, but have a go, anyway.

But why drop Jags for City game. That seems like a perverse call.
You seen him against Chelsea struggling to run down a sloth like Costa? He needs to get some sharpness back. The thought of him one on one with Aguerro is the stuff of nightmares.

No, the two CBs from the first leg please. No messing about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back