Match Thread Everton v Swansea. 24th Jan at 1330.

What do you identify the Wirral as?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I reckon we can persuade Ayew Sigurdsson and Williams to stay after the match, and send McGeady to South Wales on their bus.

Howard

Oviedo stones jags baines
Lennon besic cleverly kev
Barkley
Lukaku

Reckon this rests enough for wednesday and still has more than enough to win

Overdue a win in the league and a home game against Swansea is a good chance for us to go and get one. We have a squad that is too good to be slumming it in the bottom half, the players and manager need to start showing it by picking up 3 points.

Dunno about Welsh ladies but I met a couple of scouse girls here in Amsterdam friday night and took them to different, bit classier bar, we're not there five minutes and one of them gets in a fight with the toilet attendant. Christ.
Classy to the end

If Robles starts I'd fear RM would think of starting Howard against City.

Given TH's performance against them last week I could imagine him mulling it over.
I don't see it. If Robles starts that's the end of Howard period. He did it with Al Habsi (Spelling?) at Wigan and at the end of his time there Robles played in all comps.

If this young kid is tweeting about being in the match day squad, either Hiward is done or Robles is injured.

The only question said scenario poses is....Why would Howard be completely dropped? That is a grey area.

I don't see it. If Robles starts that's the end of Howard period. He did it with Al Habsi (Spelling?) at Wigan and at the end of his time there Robles played in all comps.

If this young kid is tweeting about being in the match day squad, either Hiward is done or Robles is injured.

The only question said scenario poses is....Why would Howard be completely dropped? That is a grey area.
Like the poor, Howard will always be with us.

I'm not for a second placing any credence on the reports he's leaving imminently.

I fear that RM has been convinced to play Howard in the City game based on his PL performance there.

Like the poor, Howard will always be with us.

I'm not for a second placing any credence on the reports he's leaving imminently.

I fear that RM has been convinced to play Howard in the City game based on his PL performance there.
Just for a bit of fun.

Hypothetically of course.

If he did and Howard cost us the game.

Would you fume?

Would ya?

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back