Match Thread Everton v Swansea. 24th Jan at 1330.

What do you identify the Wirral as?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the game that can turn our season around, do these big time and go into that city game with massive confidence - get the final then smash the barcodes - cmon blues [Poor language removed] hammer these bad meffs

Yes I agree with this is a must win game, we have got ground to make up but we are not massively behind just yet.its just a shame our defending had let us down, to be honest I expected a lot better from them, and as good as he is Stones has been to blame on a lot of occasions as has Howard,also stones was very lucky he didn't concede a pen at city. Some may not agree but I just want to see A defender defend not trying to dribble the ball out, Rio Ferdinand did that in his early days at west ham, Fergie soon put a stop to that.

Dunno about Welsh ladies but I met a couple of scouse girls here in Amsterdam friday night and took them to different, bit classier bar, we're not there five minutes and one of them gets in a fight with the toilet attendant. Christ.

To be fair I remember going into toilets in a bar in Amsterdam , paying the attendant 50 cents or whatever. Then I walked in the bogs and there was a massive turd sitting on the floor ffs

I think we'll put on a real show today.

I think it'll be exciting free flowing football and this place will be a happy place tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back