Match Thread Everton v Swansea. 24th Jan at 1330.

What do you identify the Wirral as?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Never has the phrase "These are "kite" these Everton" been more true. Swansea are serious relegation candidates and have lost their main playmaker in Jean Luc Picard. Everton should absolutely wallop these. I'll go 4-1, Geri, Rom 2,and Barry and Howard putting a goal kick in his own net for them. Everton you're making me wake up at half seven in the morning on a Sunday, you dare disappoint me and I'm tweeting you very angrily.

Never has the phrase "These are "kite" these Everton" been more true. Swansea are serious relegation candidates and have lost their main playmaker in Jean Luc Picard. Everton should absolutely wallop these. I'll go 4-1, Geri, Rom 2,and Barry and Howard putting a goal kick in his own net for them. Everton you're making me wake up at half seven in the morning on a Sunday, you dare disappoint me and I'm tweeting you very angrily.
Harsh, but fair.

Smorgasbord? WT Actual F?

I find myself sitting next to you on the same fence as far as Martinez is concerned. Fancy a roasted peanut? I think I've got some Trebor refreshers in my other pocket. Yes, I will have a sip of your vimto, thanks, nice one.

Do we file this in the 'must win' drawer? Probably. Doesn't mean we will though.

9-0 COYB!!!! Pretty please..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back