Match Thread Everton v Swansea. 24th Jan at 1330.

What do you identify the Wirral as?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Christ that was a lot of text. Good read though Chico

A win would be ace, if only to make sure @BrianSwan remains piped down. Truth be told though, Wednesday's more important. One game at a time though and winning would be a nice habit to develop.

2-2 it is then.

Howard
Coleman Stones Jagielka Baines
Besic Barry
Deulofeu Barkley Mirallas
Lukaku

Robles, Mori, Oviedo, McCarthy, Cleverley, Pienaar, Kone​

think we'll be up 2-0 with 70mins on the clock. They then get a goal and we defend desperately for 23 mins before conceding again in the final minute of extra time : 2-2 FT

who will reurn from injury ? Next two games is must win if we first want to avoid any relegation thought and second, to get at list in fight for Europe . And frankly watching us against Spurs ,City and Chelsea (which are very strong teams, and to Chelsea despite their season is a strong team) I m convinced
In this team if Martinez only some slack in their stubbornness in some ways (to replace Howard or when you're taking 2 0 in the second half and the manager of the opponent goes on a desperate offensive changes, you react to those changes i9 das specific instructions to the players). I really believe in this team and if you keep them together spices with another dangerous striker Kone class above if iGame players who are in the best shape we can make a boom next season. Just to add I like Marinez work , just His judgments are sometimes wrong. Hes late on subs, hes not have a plan when he lead in 20- 30 minutes to finish. Sometimes it takes up too much to the players that he likes (for example, last season, Barry has earned the bench is not seen, Howard is not only s but by all the media had a desperate season is still in goal). Hope for new goalkeeper in the summer, to keep all important players and I personally think Mori deserves a place in the team.

I think it'll be 1-1 at the half. We'll score the first goal but end up going into the half a bit nervous but come out and put them away in the second half. 3-1 for the good guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back