Match Thread Everton v Swansea. 24th Jan at 1330.

What do you identify the Wirral as?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

At least you know your power & heat would be on then. 6:30am start here, so it'll be coffee time for me.

2-0, Lukaku for both. Howard stops a PK but is otherwise flailing in the wind (just to add drama to the proceedings).
Ended up being nearly 3 foot. Clean sheet would be massive. A win regardless. Love the lineup

Carragher and co discussing why we concede so many goals. Jamie seems to think us not 'sensing danger' early enough is the problem. IMO opinion he has a point. We stand off opposition players too much, and allow too many crosses into the box because we seem to lack any urgency to stop them at source.

Dave please don't make me hop into the vault again, last time you forced me into it, I went in looking for Lennon and came out with McLaren and Zola.

Just trust me mate, you agreed with him. I may be many things but I'm not a liar.
So no evidence then?

Ok.

All negative on Sky just talking about goals we concede, fair enough, but how about acknowledging we are the 2nd highest scorers in the league, and 1st with the highest shots to goals ratio at 20% in the league, 1 in 5 shots is a goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back