Match Thread Everton v Swansea. 24th Jan at 1330.

What do you identify the Wirral as?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good work Chico. I don't mind the Swans, always liked them since my hero big Bob played for them, bit of a soft spot but not as soft as our defence. Sort it out Martinez.

I'm pretty much getting splinters in my arse on that fence as well when it comes down to our Spanish manager. I seem to look at it from a glass half full angle. I don't think we would see the quality attacking footy if he wasn't here, it's his vision that makes it that way just like his vision makes us concede goals aplenty at times. Can we have the former without the latter, I certainly hope so for my sanity.

We'll do these good and proper I reckon, but I'd take a loss for a win or draw on Wednesday.

I thought Wirral was plazzies? My mum is from there. She used to claim she was from Liverpool, while my gran claimed she lived in Cheshire.

Anyway, I hope we win but I'm going this match and I'm unlucky, so Jagielka will probably score an own goal or something.

ETA: also have splinters in arse re Martinez. I like him but he scares me sometimes.

Just want this fixture out the way to concentrate on Wednesday.

Nice of those putting together the schedules to give City one more day to rest and prepare for it - like they dont have a billion pound squad to dip into like.

Another reason we need to leave out starters and rotate.

That actually did get me over the Chelsea game, but only God/Allah knows why.....so nice one Chico.....obv I love the Welsh, having married one about a zillion years ago, so I hope we keep the score down to about 5-0.........

getting done over by the FA and Chelsea go together like John Terry, obnoxiousness and hopefully very soon : really bad AIDS

Love this quote perfect apt for JT who put on a kit for both the Champions League and Europa League Finals even though suspended,just so he could look like he played on the photographs,you didn't see Roy Keane or Paul Scholes doing it in 99

Anyway top review again,you tickle me Chico lad ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back