Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton v Swansea. Monday 18th December - 8.00pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope the postponement doesnt spoil your Christmas Joe!
No not in the least it's a 11 day recover job so with my kidneys dipping a bit - long- story- they are ok now medication cock up by a locum GP they are back to 44 percent they dipped to 30 GFR !
Operation cancelled till next year will get to see my family in better nick no acahol for me though;)
Let's hope it's an omen so the blues romp home tonight;)

No not in the least it's a 11 day recover job so with my kidneys dipping a bit - long- story- they are ok now medication cock up by a locum GP they are back to 44 percent they dipped to 30 GFR !
Operation cancelled till next year will get to see my family in better nick no acahol for me though;)

Good luck Joe and I hope you and your family have a good Christmas

..take care, Joey.

I have an iffy feeling about tonight as well, just hope I am wrong.

It seems like the type of evening when someone like Sanches who has done nothing for them hits one in the top corner.

We should win this game, but I'm still nervous about us, less so defensively than overall, and that will take a while to shake off.

Whilst there has been a togetherness and big improvement in organisation, we have also had more than our share of luck recently.

Still though, Sam will be more than ready tactically for them and they will have to produce something big to beat us.

We don't win games without a big effort, if we bring that we'll be fine tonight.

hopefully this Fog goes as quicky as its came,as pretty bad here at the minute,so the game doesnt get called off,before or if we are leading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back