Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton v Swansea. Monday 18th December - 8.00pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
If our defence is as organised and solid as it has been the last few games, i cannot see Swansea having much joy scoring tonight and we have enough quality attacking threat to do them some damage so i am going for a quite comfortable Everton win tonight. Ninth and on 25 points would be a great start to the week please Blues. COYB's !!!

If our defence is as organised and solid as it has been the last few games, i cannot see Swansea having much joy scoring tonight and we have enough quality attacking threat to do them some damage so i am going for a quite comfortable Everton win tonight. Ninth and on 25 points would be a great start to the week please Blues. COYB's !!!
The lob is on....

Reactions: Lob

This is a game I would be hugely disappointed if we dropped points from. I am positive we will win this, I think it will probably lead to Paul Clement being sacked.

Hopefully all who play have a good game to further boost confidence, another clean sheet would be nice and a goal from Calvert-Lewin would build him up more. As we go into the second half of the season I assume we will have a new first team striker and I think Calvert-Lewin will be all the better for it.

I really don't mind Swansea. There are plenty of teams I would rather go down than tem. That being said no room for sentiment tonight. Let's send these Swans back to the Sea!

...their front two of Abraham and Bony are capable. I can see them scoring but I accept to looking at the negatives.

Reactions: gmb

This fog is interesting if it gets much worse.
I thought the game was in danger of getting called off,as its pretty bad,but on Sky live about 5mins ago,the ground is perfect
I just keep thinking it will be our luck that we are leading and the game gets called ff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back