Match Thread Everton v Them - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have that feeling regularly I wonder why I watch when it feels like the powers that be have wrote a script and var and matchday officials execute it to the letter.
Yeah like that city hand ball.

I've a feeling wr.may well get dark feeling once more tomorrow

Good chance of a draw with first goal imo, they really haven't been that good this season against anyone but Bournemouth and were lucky to beat Newcastle.

Gordon had a really good game at Anfield back end of last season exposing TAA a few times so that's the obvious key battle tomorrow. I presume Maupay will start so hopefully he keeps a cool head and is involved in the game, don't know if he ever scored for Brighton v them.

I wouldn't write this off so readily as last season although of course concede in first 10 minutes and it has potential to be very long afternoon.

Good chance of a draw with first goal imo, they really haven't been that good this season against anyone but Bournemouth and were lucky to beat Newcastle.

Gordon had a really good game at Anfield back end of last season exposing TAA a few times so that's the obvious key battle tomorrow. I presume Maupay will start so hopefully he keeps a cool head and is involved in the game, don't know if he ever scored for Brighton v them.

I wouldn't write this off so readily as last season although of course concede in first 10 minutes and it has potential to be very long afternoon.
4-3-3 and we have to start Gana. Keep Gordon and Gray high. Don’t try to play out but go over the top and see if we can win the first or second ball to spring something quickly. Keep them honest and we can get something here. They miss mane more than they thought they would and their midfield is still overrated. It’s there if we don’t play scared.

Status
Not open for further replies.