Match Thread Everton v Tottenham Hotspur - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's had with no transfer budget, but RB substitutions today were puzzling..,..
I disagree. Delph was puffing, despite him having maybe his best game for us, that I remember, and TD did fine, tbf. Allan was ace again, and I know he didn't want off, but he was puffing too. And the Gbamin one, worked in the end, with a good header away from a dangerous free kick, cos Gray was cream-crackered too. Ok, Holgate, but my initial reaction was that it was a very good tackle, that was needed. That's before I saw the follow-through, but I don't think that was at all intentional.

I disagree. Delph was puffing, despite him having maybe his best game for us, that I remember, and TD did fine, tbf. Allan was ace again, and I know he didn't want off, but he was puffing too. And the Gbamin one, worked in the end, with a good header away from a dangerous free kick, cos Gray was cream-crackered too. Ok, Holgate, but my initial reaction was that it was a very good tackle, that was needed. That's before I saw the follow-through, but I don't think that was at all intentional.
It's international break next week no game for us fgs ...,......

Effort today,should really be a prerequisite but it isn't with our lot unfortunately, Delph, Allan, Gray amongst our better performers, Richarlison put a shift in, defensively okayish as we had that solid base,worrying that we end up with Davies, Holgate and Gbamin holding the fort, Delph yes I thought would come off early,but Allan?is he playing with a knock too now?

Sorry. Such language is not allowed in this forum. ;)

He came back on looking fine - he made no attempt to go for the ball just obstruction on Holgate imo deliberately turned his back it looked bad, John Moss had a mare at VAR the pen plus that - we got kicked slot today particularly Townsend.......
Sorry mate but that's nonsense.

Status
Not open for further replies.