Match Thread Everton v Tottenham Hotspur - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Delph doing well.. How many more times is Godfrey going to just lash a 65 yard diagonal "pass" out of play, horrific stuff.
Lastly why do we bother having men out wide only to never have anyone in the box waiting for a cross

He's got THREE assists in over SIXTY games fella, stop making stuff up lol
It's about creating space and moving defenders. He's bad in the final third or maybe more specifically the box but he's able to bring in an extra man and move the ball. That matters when literally no one else does it.

Grim watch but at least we look solid ish. Delph a big difference.

If we could sneak a goal from somewhere it’d be a huge win. Worry is that they have better attacking quality.

It's about creating space and moving defenders. He's bad in the final third or maybe more specifically the box but he's able to bring in an extra man and move the ball. That matters when literally no one else does it.
Thi sis what I meant when I've seen Townsend on the ball a few times in positions I'd actually like to see Iwobi on it.

That being said, if Iwobi was on the pitch, I'm not sure he'd be in that position because he tends to run around like a maniac not knowing he's a footballer.

The analysts are saying spurs have been good? What? I think we’ve been better… aside from that chance at the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.