Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Match Thread Everton v Watford. 8th Aug at 15.00.

Do you reckon we will win?

• Yes

Votes: 299 60.5%
  • No

Votes: 90 18.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 105 21.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't read through all the threads incase this has been mentioned but a fitting tribute to Johnny Keating who died a couple of months ago and the two teams that come out to Z cars

Hope everyone has had a great summer. Everton football is back and all is right with the world.

All was right with the world in the last two and a half months - courteeners at Heaton park, an amazing weekend at Glastonbury, Noel Gallagher at castlefield and Kendal calling just last weekend. That's what I love about summer

Music at that level doesn't let you down.

Over to you Everton....

I think a bad first game could set the toxic Goodison atmosphere for the rest of the season. I hope we smash them with some fast paced football. I want to hear Goodison roar again.

cant even sleep ffs, woke up twice now .. get too hyped up
going to need a bevvie before the game tommorow, what will be first time
being bladded so early in a while lol COYB!!!!! please. win

What's everyone's match day plans tomorrow?
I'm going to watch England finish off the Test match first, have a look at the Man Utd - Spurs game in a relaxed, not worried
mood, and then watch our match sitting on the edge of my chair with fists clenched, just hoping.

I plan to been annoyed that my wife has a hair appointment and I have to tape the game or try and watch it while two 18 month olds rage that we're not watching Peppa Pig or some other crap.

Christ mate. Let me know if you ever have a weekend free and can come up to the 414 for a match and take a load off. We're here for you. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back