Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Match Thread Everton v Watford. 8th Aug at 15.00.

Do you reckon we will win?

• Yes

Votes: 299 60.5%
  • No

Votes: 90 18.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 105 21.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Barry played well and has done for a while now. Don't be a ted.

The teamsheet wasn't bad, the problem is the tactics. Same old tippy tappy dross.

How can you be happy with three defensive mids at home? If Barry is so good why do we barely win a game when he's playing and have once again created absolutely nothing.

The brightside of that half is how confortable Galloway looks at leftback.

Looks like another gem of a young defender.
Both yes and no for me - yeah he looks more comfortable than before, but still does a lot of ball watching when he should be moving either to remove his marker from the zone we're going in or to go on the overlap.

Possibly the only positive of this half is I finally realized who Gomes reminds me of
CL5OhGrVAAANKlp.png

What's all this playing the ball out of defence to Barry, who then takes a touch, looks up, then passes it straight back? Virtually every single time.

Get him off, the useless crab. Osman would make a difference against these. Give them 10 minutes to sort themselves out and if we're not level get Barry off for Osman.

Its the first game of the season but, holy hell, does it feel like game 20 or so last season. Same boring 'tactics', no creativity, no movement, no pressing like a pack of dogs when they dont have the ball, 2 DM's who really dont offer all that much.

Its like he's saying 'screw you supporters, we're not changing a fn thing. deal with it'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back