Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Match Thread Everton v Watford. 8th Aug at 15.00.

Do you reckon we will win?

• Yes

Votes: 299 60.5%
  • No

Votes: 90 18.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 105 21.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

When I look at the potential side we could put out for Saturday, I think we are only one top player away from challenging any team in the prem.

Feeling like a it's going to be something like 2-1 to us if we're lucky or a boring draw if we're not. We won't be boss this season unless we sign someone boss.

Great pics as usual from @chicoazul but no sign of that scruff Steve Sherwood, bemoaning the Gray goal, sat on his a$$ wearing a glum look and dodgy tache. Surely somebody can track that down?

Great pics as usual from @chicoazul but no sign of that scruff Steve Sherwood, bemoaning the Gray goal, sat on his a$$ wearing a glum look and dodgy tache. Surely somebody can track that down?
Do you know what I tried dead hard for FA Cup Final 84 photos but they were hard to come by in colour and of a size that fills the screen width.

I dropped the ball by omitting Sherwood in his scruffy red kit defo. Well in Andy lad, play on ref.

We'll win by 4 goals and everyone will get totally carried away by it then they'll swing into depression with extra fume next week when we lose by 4.

Do you know what I tried dead hard for FA Cup Final 84 photos but they were hard to come by in colour and of a size that fills the screen width.

I dropped the ball by omitting Sherwood in his scruffy red kit defo. Well in Andy lad, play on ref.
steve%20sherwood%20fa%20cup%203.jpg

Can't even get a full mugshot of the bell!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back