Match Thread Everton v Watford - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

This has been the case all season though. And weirdly we can win without doing it and could be winning here without doing it had we not thrown away a goal not clearing a set play.
We can win by doing it, of course, but sometimes you have to actually out-football teams.

Doesn't mean you have to be Brazil 1970

I don't really understand the moaning on Rondon. First couple of games ya but he has been better since and not the total liability being shouted on here.
He’s the worst striker I’ve ever seen, he’s on par with Brett Angell and John Spencer

The Straq was a conference level striker but at least the opposition defenders knew there was someone there

We are playing one of the worst teams in the division, at home, and we are struggling. Benitez has got some hard work to do during the half-time team talk. (Apart from replacing Rondon).
Benitez needs to get his trud-polishing cloth out

Ignore the comment then.

My issue is it becomes a narrative among the fanbase and people use it as an excuse.

I just see a team incapable of controlling any spell of any football match no matter the opposition, and that isn't because of the injuries, and it worries me.

Status
Not open for further replies.