Everton v WBA. 19th Jan at 20.00.

How old was you when you first got peyabs?

• 12/13

Votes: 48 30.0%
  • 14/15

Votes: 21 13.1%
  • I'll get a shower at home lads

Votes: 53 33.1%
  • West Brom wins

Votes: 38 23.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you American?
Don't look out of the window
People will think that it's Halloween
Hes been awful mate. As have the defenders, but he has contributed to it as well.
Yes he does make mistakes and at times very clownish I agree however I honestly think this has to do with the defenders in front of him being a mess and our better defenders being injured at times and not having a regular 4 he can build up a good connection with + maybe he is thinking more about going back to America as I was reading some where online he has been making noises in that direction so he needs to get back that focus and fast because Robles was part of wigan team that was relegated so we can't rely on him to get us out of the mess.

Yes he does make mistakes and at times very clownish I agree however I honestly think this has to do with the defenders in front of him being a mess and our better defenders being injured at times and not having a regular 4 he can build up a good connection with + maybe he is thinking more about going back to America as I was reading some where online he has been making noises in that direction so he needs to get back that focus and fast because Robles was part of wigan team that was relegated so we can't rely on him to get us out of the mess.

The back four has been together for years now m8. He should have a perfect understanding with them by now. Yeah the defence has been off this year, especially Sylvain, but Tim has had an absolute shocker this season. His head is right up his 'arris at the moment. Too busy remembering his Superman antics at the World Cup and promoting his flippin' book. His mind hasn't been on the job all season. He's woeful! I'll take Joel all day at this point in time, and I'm no big fan of his either. On merit though, he would start for me regardless of any injuries.

Hope all the lazy, good for nothing bums in the ground tonight decide to turn up and sing for once. I'm sick of shouting/singing at the monitor.

Are the schools off this week or something ?

Everton to win American style 1-1.
No I just having nothing better to do from Prison
The back four has been together for years now m8. He should have a perfect understanding with them by now. Yeah the defence has been off this year, especially Sylvain, but Tim has had an absolute shocker this season. His head is right up his 'arris at the moment. Too busy remembering his Superman antics at the World Cup and promoting his flippin' book. His mind hasn't been on the job all season. He's woeful! I'll take Joel all day at this point in time, and I'm no big fan of his either. On merit though, he would start for me regardless of any injuries.
Yes the back four have been together for years and during that time we have had the top 3 best defence in the league..however this season with all of the injuries + Distin as you say losing his mojo + Howard coming back from the world cup thinking he was superman due to him meeting Obummer and the general media licking his bottom he has lost his way..the quicker he gets back with our best four at the back and defending the way we did last season the better. Had Howard been in goal against West Ham we would still be in the Cup

Yes the back four have been together for years and during that time we have had the top 3 best defence in the league..however this season with all of the injuries + Distin as you say losing his mojo + Howard coming back from the world cup thinking he was superman due to him meeting Obummer and the general media licking his bottom he has lost his way..the quicker he gets back with our best four at the back and defending the way we did last season the better. Had Howard been in goal against West Ham we would still be in the Cup

Had Howard been in goal we wouldn't have even got to penalties you bad, bad melt

I can't buy that mate. I honestly believe we'd not even have made extra time if Howard was in goal. I no longer have any faith in the man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back