Everton v WBA. 19th Jan at 20.00.

How old was you when you first got peyabs?

• 12/13

Votes: 48 30.0%
  • 14/15

Votes: 21 13.1%
  • I'll get a shower at home lads

Votes: 53 33.1%
  • West Brom wins

Votes: 38 23.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i was about to fume but i really cannot take someone
with bieber in there dp serious. thank f' for that
5-0 jo with all of them

Haha. A very fair point. To be fair I wouldn't take my posts seriously when Bieber has gone and Sly comes back.

When that will be is anyone's guess.

This is descending into a crap episode of yo momma but oh well....your mums anus looks like a jar of hotdogs.
Ok I will be kind to you and call it a draw but Howard is still our no1 ...all goalies go through a bad patch and he has served us very well over the years + every penalty shootout contest at the end of a game he has won for us in fact he LOVES penalties which is why I said we need him back quickly and getting back in form as fast as possible because Robles makes me twitch when he's between the sticks.

Everton 2-1 West Brom

Ok I will be kind to you and call it a draw but Howard is still our no1 ...all goalies go through a bad patch and he has served us very well over the years + every penalty shootout contest at the end of a game he has won for us in fact he LOVES penalties which is why I said we need him back quickly and getting back in form as fast as possible because Robles makes me twitch when he's between the sticks.

Everton 2-1 West Brom
Well given that we are out of all but one cup competition, form in shootouts isn't a problem. Joel should be there on merit because the last three games hes proved to be the best option available, even if Howard was fit imo.

Well given that we are out of all but one cup competition, form in shootouts isn't a problem. Joel should be there on merit because the last three games hes proved to be the best option available, even if Howard was fit imo.
The reason for Howard's loss of form has more to do with his lack of confidence in his defenders (Alcaraz is not good enough to put it politely) however with Coleman + Stones + Jags + Baines and Howard giving them stick when they make a mistake this is our best option at the back no ifs or buts about it so Howard needs to get back in the team super quick to get that system working well then just needs the rest of the team to get the goals and slowly but surely confidence will grow and Zooooooom we will climb up that table fast.

The reason for Howard's loss of form has more to do with his lack of confidence in his defenders (Alcaraz is not good enough to put it politely) however with Coleman + Stones + Jags + Baines and Howard giving them stick when they make a mistake this is our best option at the back no ifs or buts about it so Howard needs to get back in the team super quick to get that system working well then just needs the rest of the team to get the goals and slowly but surely confidence will grow and Zooooooom we will climb up that table fast.
Hes been awful mate. As have the defenders, but he has contributed to it as well.

Are you American?

FFs will someone please post a link to RAWK for him... 3-0 tonight. I ain't got no worries. (Well, a few...). Bobby gotta hope these next 2 games go for him though or I definitely see it being the end of the road. I'm happy to stick by him for now though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back