Everton v WBA. 19th Jan at 20.00.

How old was you when you first got peyabs?

• 12/13

Votes: 48 30.0%
  • 14/15

Votes: 21 13.1%
  • I'll get a shower at home lads

Votes: 53 33.1%
  • West Brom wins

Votes: 38 23.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Merson on Lukaku:

"I've never been a big Lukaku fan and I understand why Jose Mourinho let him go. For £27million, I would have dropped him off myself!"

Did he score against Arsenal once or something? How dare he

Cry arse tit

I like Merson but there's a few on there who don't rate Lukaku. I think it's more a case of "well if Mourinho let him go he must be crap" as Cascarino, Gayle and Merson have said the same thing. Let those 3 names just sink in a minute and remember that Sky sports value these blerts for their expert punditry advice lol

I like Merson but there's a few on there who don't rate Lukaku. I think it's more a case of "well if Mourinho let him go he must be crap" as Cascarino, Gayle and Merson have said the same thing. Let those 3 names just sink in a minute and remember that Sky sports value these blerts for their expert punditry advice lol
Jesus wept thats some top experts. Arsed though. We knew what Lukaku was good at, we knew he was a project who needed to round his game. He looks a different player now weve changed style slightly.

Jesus wept thats some top experts. Arsed though. We knew what Lukaku was good at, we knew he was a project who needed to round his game. He looks a different player now weve changed style slightly.

Exactly mate. Best thing to do when it comes to sky or BT sport is turn the sound down and make up your own words on what they are saying. Chances are it will be more accurate as some of them haven't got a clue what they are talking about. Lukaku will smash 2 in tonight and then it will be "well yeah he's always had it in his locker blah blah blah".

Exactly mate. Best thing to do when it comes to sky or BT sport is turn the sound down and make up your own words on what they are saying. Chances are it will be more accurate as some of them haven't got a clue what they are talking about. Lukaku will smash 2 in tonight and then it will be "well yeah he's always had it in his locker blah blah blah".
I know nothing about football tbf but itd still be more accurate I suspect. Im not even worried about tonight though, which could prove fatal.

Even a half fit Lukaku will score more this season than most of the 'top top' players (aka average yard dogs) Merson bangs on about every week like Zamora Crouch etc. I bet he'll score even more than most of the established top names like RVP, Falcao, Adebayor, Soldado, Jovetic. It will only be the top class players like Aguero Costa and Rooney who will outscore him as well as those in ridiculous form eg Bony and Austin. Not bad for a 21 year old who's only just got fit and no one rates.

Any win will do, but i'm hoping we can play some boss stuff and beat these easily and hope it's a very comfortable evening, would love a clean sheet too, but i know it's going to be a tight match just get the 3 points.

Mirallas will play a blinder tonight but we'll only manage a draw, or even lose and that will confirm his inevitable exit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back