Everton v WBA. 19th Jan at 20.00.

How old was you when you first got peyabs?

• 12/13

Votes: 48 30.0%
  • 14/15

Votes: 21 13.1%
  • I'll get a shower at home lads

Votes: 53 33.1%
  • West Brom wins

Votes: 38 23.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Season ticket holder in MS for 30 years gives me a good insight into what our players are potentially worth, sticks and stones blurt......
Well old age soon catches up with the mind and seeing things properly can be a problem don't worry we all will be old soon (:

True. I quite like Joel at the moment though tbh.
Wow you liking Jobles after 1 good game and a terrible nightmare on Elms Street penalty shootout which had him move around like he was audtioning at the circus. Deary me i really worry our supporters some time ):

Its sneaked up on us a bit but the more i think about it the more i think we are in greater danger of going down now than at any other time. Everyone likes Roberto so sacking him would be excruciating, but if theres one team everyone else wants to play at the moment its us. Not to put to fine a point on it, we are a bag of shte.

All the relegation sides lost this weekend. We're three points clear of the zone with a game in hand and a superior goal difference to everyone else despite the fact we have been abysmal and Palace, Burnley, Leicester have all picked up form recently. Add to that that three of the four game losing streak were away from home and we have played City twice. We have Spurs, Liverpool and United at home in the second half and one of the easiest run ins of everyone. We have players coming back from injury and genuinely the best squad out of the bottom half teams with goals in it. I'm not saying we can't go down, or that we're not in the fight, I'm just saying i don't think we will go down.

Wow you liking Jobles after 1 good game and a terrible nightmare on Elms Street penalty shootout which had him move around like he was audtioning at the circus. Deary me i really worry our supporters some time ):
On form its not even a decision. Howard has been very poor for quite a while. Joel deserves his chance and should be persisted with at least half as much as Howard has been. And dont worry about our supporters, worry about you and your fanatical nutcase mates.

Sky sports and all the pundits really don't rate Everton. It's the pullis factor not like that Everton our at home and have good players!. Hope the fans back us tonight and no booing! Specially if we concede a goal early

Ignore them gang of tossers, we could be sitting top of the league 5 points ahead of second with only two games to go, they would still have odds for Chelsea, City, United, Liverpool and Spurs but no mention of Everton. I remember a race for fourth a few seasons back, Newcastle were about 4 points behind us and yet the odds were all about newcastle, Spurs, United, Chelsea and Arsenal etc....

The reality is, we're 3 points off the drop zone. Crystal Palace are above us. If we're not relegation candidates, why should they be?

I'll echo everyone's nerves today, off work so I've got plenty time to think about it! This is a massive game, win and we can continue the momentum of the last 3 performances and look towards the top half! If we lose then we are sucked into the dogfight! A draw would be crap as well.

Merson on Lukaku:

"I've never been a big Lukaku fan and I understand why Jose Mourinho let him go. For £27million, I would have dropped him off myself!"

Did he score against Arsenal once or something? How dare he

Cry arse tit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back