Everton v WBA. 19th Jan at 20.00.

How old was you when you first got peyabs?

• 12/13

Votes: 48 30.0%
  • 14/15

Votes: 21 13.1%
  • I'll get a shower at home lads

Votes: 53 33.1%
  • West Brom wins

Votes: 38 23.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
nervous as hell..........i've basically accepted that work is off the agenda today.... all I'm going to do today is read GOT - kindred spirits that understand the nerves!

Its sneaked up on us a bit but the more i think about it the more i think we are in greater danger of going down now than at any other time. Everyone likes Roberto so sacking him would be excruciating, but if theres one team everyone else wants to play at the moment its us. Not to put to fine a point on it, we are a bag of shte.

Tonight is the hardest game i have watched for everton in many a year.

I think we will win and i hope we win.

But there has been horrible games to watch in recent years, then there is games where you know beforehand getting beat in them makes things get worse and worse. That is why it will be a ahrd match to watch (hopefully at first) knowing just another defeat just raises loads more questions towards the manager and where the season is headed.

Well, it's official! Ssn just name checked us in the relegation battle.

We have to win tonight to avoid a proper crisis.

It's f&ckin depressing
Is right though. Win tonight, and suddenly we're 6 points off the drop zone, 2 pts behind former high-flyers Newcastle. Huge gap to the top 8, so we are facing one of two things this season: Relegation scrap, or mid-table obscurity. Joy.

Well, it's official! Ssn just name checked us in the relegation battle.

We have to win tonight to avoid a proper crisis.

It's f&ckin depressing

Ignore them gang of tossers, we could be sitting top of the league 5 points ahead of second with only two games to go, they would still have odds for Chelsea, City, United, Liverpool and Spurs but no mention of Everton. I remember a race for fourth a few seasons back, Newcastle were about 4 points behind us and yet the odds were all about newcastle, Spurs, United, Chelsea and Arsenal etc....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back