Everton v WBA. 19th Jan at 20.00.

How old was you when you first got peyabs?

• 12/13

Votes: 48 30.0%
  • 14/15

Votes: 21 13.1%
  • I'll get a shower at home lads

Votes: 53 33.1%
  • West Brom wins

Votes: 38 23.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
On another note, the cover picture for this preview isn't half erotic.

GZilZYu.jpg

Martinez is playing a real life game of "pink slip" FIFA tonight.

Wouldn't want to be him right now. Last year he had a chance to become classed as a top manager, getting earmarked by Arsenal, Barca, EA Sports XI etc.... and now he is one defeat away from managing filth like Macclesfield Town for the rest of his days.

I don't buy the second season syndrome nonsense. After all, it affected Brenda across the park so terribly didn't it?!

If we lose tonight we go down, simple. He will be known forever as the manager who relegated the best Everton squad in 30 years.

How times change.... MY KINGDOM FOR A PROPER, SETTLED DEFENCE! If we had it this would be a 2 or 3 nil win easy.

If we lose, what with our next three games after being Palace, Liverpool and Chelsea. Then Martinez has to go. That would give a new man a 10 day gap where we have no games where he can evaluate where the squad needs to be strengthened.

Just like Royle had 20 years ago..... can history repeat itself? (with the EL in lieu of FAC)

I'm catching up on this and having read the last three pages, there doesn't seem to be a lot of interest in the WBA match.

Talk about off topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back