Everton v WBA. 19th Jan at 20.00.

How old was you when you first got peyabs?

• 12/13

Votes: 48 30.0%
  • 14/15

Votes: 21 13.1%
  • I'll get a shower at home lads

Votes: 53 33.1%
  • West Brom wins

Votes: 38 23.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Howard is pyar poop mate.
Tim Howard is one of the best goalies in football history you will know this if you have watched him make 100s of top saves since he arrived those who have started watching him in the last 10 games will think he is the worst.

The problem with that argument is games don't need panalties when one team has been hammered by 4 or 5 goals.

However I do sort of agree with your overall idea of signing players that can play his style. Why he ever thought Aiden "turn over" McGeady was a player suited to his style is beyond me.
Dont argue with me because obviously Tim Howard would have kept us in the cup like he did in previous penalty shootouts which he has never lost.

You are obviously deluded.

Your figures for players are well off the mark and why would Howard come back and communicate with his defense, he has not done it since he arrived here.
and you are obviously drunk..put your red shirt on so we can see who you really are you troll!

Tim Howard is one of the best goalies in football history you will know this if you have watched him make 100s of top saves since he arrived those who have started watching him in the last 10 games will think he is the worst.
Ricky-Ricardo-Shock-Hands-on-Head-I-Love-Lucy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back