Everton v WBA. 19th Jan at 20.00.

How old was you when you first got peyabs?

• 12/13

Votes: 48 30.0%
  • 14/15

Votes: 21 13.1%
  • I'll get a shower at home lads

Votes: 53 33.1%
  • West Brom wins

Votes: 38 23.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tim Howard is one of the best goalies in football history you will know this if you have watched him make 100s of top saves since he arrived those who have started watching him in the last 10 games will think he is the worst.

Can't tell if you're joking or not.

What we need is Howard back very very (did i say very) fast..no doubt in my mind had we had him against West Ham he would have saved at least 3 which would have won the penalties. I would much rather have Stones and Jags than Distin at the back as he does make me worry that he is losing his quality he once had.

I want shipped out Robles,Kone,Alcaraz and maybe Barry if he doesn't improve as he is another who is making mistakes which can't be afforded at this level.

The rumours about Mirallas,Coleman and McCarthy...Coleman is worth 30m+...Mirallas if he feels he wants to go sooner than later and IF I said (i know how important he is to the team!) IF we can find a good replacement then sell him on for possibly 10-15m as his contract is only a year away before it runs out (which means if he runs out his contract he would walk away on a free) otherwise he would be another one who could be sold for 25m+ Mccarthy is a great player and if we release Barry then he should stay but if not because he seems forever picking up injuries it may be a better option to sell him on for 30m+.

Now I want us to go to Spain and use Robertos contacts to pick up 5+ unpolished gems who understand the Roberto style of playing because if he wants us playing the Barcelona/Arsenal type pass-pass-pass a bit of trickery way there is no better place than the home of that style of play with young players who no nothing else than that style of play and I think Roberto won't budge from wanting to play that way even if it relegates so back him with his changes.

we really need the defence back..

Howard...communicating with his back 4

Coleman......Stones......Jags........Baines
Agree with almost all of this, especially looking for Spanish talent (y)

Martinez gone if they lose?
Would depend on the manner of defeat, but he's going to struggle to keep his job if we lose this one comprehensively. A last-minute 2-1 defeat might spare him.

0 points from this and the Palace game though, and we'd be facing a crisis. Would we want to go into the derby with RM at the helm? Could we find a suitable replacement in 7 days? Would we want to go into the derby with a caretaker manager? Horrible decisions may have to be made.

Would depend on the manner of defeat, but he's going to struggle to keep his job if we lose this one comprehensively. A last-minute 2-1 defeat might spare him.

0 points from this and the Palace game though, and we'd be facing a crisis. Would we want to go into the derby with RM at the helm? Could we find a suitable replacement in 7 days? Would we want to go into the derby with a caretaker manager? Horrible decisions may have to be made.

I really can't see him getting sacked. Even if we lost the next four games, I can see Bill sticking with him. In fact, I could see Bill still sticking by Roberto even if he took us down.

I hope of course, that I am wrong. I have kept the faith with Martinez despite how hard that is, but if we were to lose our next two games, I think I will want him out. I just can't see Bill doing it though.

I really can't see him getting sacked. Even if we lost the next four games, I can see Bill sticking with him. In fact, I could see Bill still sticking by Roberto even if he took us down.

I hope of course, that I am wrong. I have kept the faith with Martinez despite how hard that is, but if we were to lose our next two games, I think I will want him out. I just can't see Bill doing it though.
I'm inclined to agree with you, and it's a terrifying thought.

I'm inclined to agree with you, and it's a terrifying thought.

Yeah same.

Whether right or wrong it's hard to see Kenwright sacking him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back