Everton v WBA. 19th Jan at 20.00.

How old was you when you first got peyabs?

• 12/13

Votes: 48 30.0%
  • 14/15

Votes: 21 13.1%
  • I'll get a shower at home lads

Votes: 53 33.1%
  • West Brom wins

Votes: 38 23.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If we are going to miss a pen, might as well be today. If they keep playing this way we'll get the 3pts. If we can't score against this lot in open play then we really suck.

i actually think we did okay, ross needs to get involved more, sack off what the manager has told you, just go get the ball and make things tick, naismith doesn't have anywhere near the ability to play out wide. Besic is going to be a wonderful player, but we are playing the most defensively minded team i've seen this season, and confidence is already low so that final ball will be hard to come by

Well that was one bloody frustrating first half. FFS Kev you bad tit just leave it to the man who bangs them in time and time again. Naismith was absolutely dire and Barkley was just anonymous. I tell you what though, Besic was superb!

WBA to snatch a winner here, nothing surer

We don't improve this halve Martinez has to go imo, Palace, Chelsea and Liverpool next three, do you see us winning any of them

WBA to snatch a winner here, nothing surer

We don't improve this halve Martinez has to go imo, Palace, Chelsea and Liverpool next three, do you see us winning any of them

I think this was our only 2nd penalty this season and we've missed them both. I'm fearing the same old now in the 2nd half. We get eager to get the goal, fans getting annoyed meaning more and more nerves when our attack breaks up and we all know how brilliant we are facing counter attacks this season.

Baines tapped Mirallas on the cheek saying wtf [Poor language removed], then again in the back of his head. Baines should have just grabbed the ball and head butted the showy c@nt!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back