Everton v WBA. 19th Jan at 20.00.

How old was you when you first got peyabs?

• 12/13

Votes: 48 30.0%
  • 14/15

Votes: 21 13.1%
  • I'll get a shower at home lads

Votes: 53 33.1%
  • West Brom wins

Votes: 38 23.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Started to come to naismith, but he really is a [Poor language removed] player isn't he? cant fault the lads attitude and that but wow what a technically shower of a player

Absolute muck. FFS KEV.

Passing it to death with no end product. Lukaku looking isolated again.

We've just rewound the clock back 1 month.

One positive - Barry looking livelier.

*clutches straws*

Personal glory rather than what's best for the team boys.
Trying to get that move to a cl club. Would have been another goal to his stats the bad t it

what an awful half of football. i think clubs should accept to pay fans half their ticket back when they set up like west brom have. imagine spending £40 of your hard earned cash for a team to set up like that, it's suppose to be entertainment at the end of the day.

we aint winning this one now, blew our chance, had no confidence in mirallas there

WBA to snatch a winner here, nothing surer

We don't improve this halve Martinez has to go imo, Palace, Chelsea and Liverpool next three, do you see us winning any of them
We have not played badly, get off the bandwagon, any team would find it difficult to break these down, classic Pulis is this.

Just lacking a bit of quality at the moment that tends to make the difference in these games. Naismith has tried but his final ball has been lacking, Lukaku has had his moments but his hold up play inconsistent, Barkley ineffective so far and Mirallas has gotten in to a few good positions but seems a bit worried about anything coming down his side.

Step it up, increase the tempo and we will win this by a few.

Our most creative player at the moment is our CENTRE BACK, am I alone in thinking WTF???

Just happy to play in front of West Brom, it`s been a walk in the park for them. The only player looking to go in behind is our CENTRE BACK, again WTF!!!!!!

We are in a relegation fight and no club is too big or too good to go down. massive 45 ahead..................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back