Everton v WBA. 19th Jan at 20.00.

How old was you when you first got peyabs?

• 12/13

Votes: 48 30.0%
  • 14/15

Votes: 21 13.1%
  • I'll get a shower at home lads

Votes: 53 33.1%
  • West Brom wins

Votes: 38 23.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ijjy's halftime verdict:

It's hard enough playing against a team who sit back. We struggle to break them down. Everytime.

One stroke of stupidity from Lescott and boom we are in. But oh no. Not in the season to end all seasons of utter turd.

Mirallas AND Baines need their heads smashing together. Utterly pointless decision.

I'm not sure any other manager could do more with these players against a side who sit back like this.

No idea what the answer is. Not a clue. But when it's handed to us like that.

I'm struggling to cope.

Besic has been good so has Barry,but these are dire but can we break through their defence we shall find out in the next 45mins.I think its safe to say Baines has the pens back and that's the way I want it,an important game in the EL we get a pen it's on a Baines I want taking it.

Can't blame Pulis for setting the team out as he has, Martinez must have known he would, and if a plan wasn't made to try to counter it, what really is the point in him at all?

Why Naismith Playing , please answer me ? He can [Poor language removed] pass . First sub will be Besic wanna bet , why [Poor language removed] knows but he will pay price . Lukaku one of [Poor language removed] games.

Ijjy's halftime verdict:

It's hard enough playing against a team who sit back. We struggle to break them down. Everytime.

One stroke of stupidity from Lescott and boom we are in. But oh no. Not in the season to end all seasons of utter turd.

Mirallas AND Baines need their heads smashing together. Utterly pointless decision.

I'm not sure any other manager could do more with these players against a side who sit back like this.

No idea what the answer is. Not a clue. But when it's handed to us like that.

I'm struggling to cope.

You and me both. Struggling. This may be the end for me and football if Everton don't sort this out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back