Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton v West Ham. 22nd Nov at 15.00.

Result?

• Everton

Votes: 149 76.0%
  • West Ham

Votes: 13 6.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 34 17.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
....tough one made even tougher by possible loss of key players. I'm banking on those coming in playing well and looking to take the opportunity. Home advantage and the crowd up for it - win for the Toffees.

Great to have you back Mr Chico. That Jihadi John comment, quality mate. I'd smash that Katy Perry, but not wearing those threads, she only wore them for that very Bland fella she married.

Anyway, they're West and Ham and we're who we are so let's fookin smash these and then onto The Ellesmere Port of Germany for some ladies in lederhosen.

COYB

Thanks for the quasi-everton-related words, they went well with my oatmeal stout. 3-1 Everton take the three points.

Well done chico, great review. Love the Cottee bashing

Perry would defo get it alright

Tough game this, think 2-1 us with lukaku fired up after sitting out for the Belgiums during the week getting one and Jags smashing in a header from Garbutt wonder corner in the 87th minute, COYB

There's a new picture on the side of the Main Stand for this weeks game...it's an absolute cracker and it's lit up too
I love this club!

Southampton could have double our number of points come the end of the weekend.

Think about that - it's nearly December and Southampton FC might have double the amount of points as us with a third of the season gone.

Thankfully can see them losing at least 7 of their next 11 games after what can only be described as the easiest start to a season ever ever, and that's not including their game against us. Time to start catching up.

Southampton could have double our number of points come the end of the weekend.

Think about that - it's nearly December and Southampton FC might have double the amount of points as us with a third of the season gone.

Thankfully can see them losing at least 7 of their next 11 games after what can only be described as the easiest start to a season ever ever, and that's not including their game against us. Time to start catching up.
Just calm down butters. There's no need to panic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back