Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Everton v West Ham. 22nd Nov at 15.00.

Result?

• Everton

Votes: 149 76.0%
  • West Ham

Votes: 13 6.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 34 17.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

I really hope Garbutt gets his chance to start and make a case for more games. I'm not opposed to seeing Bryan move further up the field and giving us a proper left footer on that wing for once. If Hibbo starts at Left Back I will be fuming, not because he has been anywhere near terrible this season but it is a case of square pegs in round holes which will hold a promising youngster with a year left on his contract from getting a chance. If McCarthy plays I can see Martinez opting for Besic instead of Gibson, as he still seems to be struggling for fitness and I don't think Martinez fancies him to be honest. I never thought that one of the hardest decisions Martinez would have to make this year was whether to start Naismith or Barkley, I think even IBM's Watson would have trouble picking which one should start at the moment. I am holding out hope for a return from Sexy Kev, it has been a while since we've seen him just ghosting past players leaving the smell of waffles in his wake.

3-1 Everton. COYB!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back